Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services is committed to continually improving upon the product we provide. In order to accomplish this complicated goal, we have embarked upon a journey to identify areas that merit improvement. After the areas of concentration are identified, we begin the improvement process educating and training our employees to enhance our competencies in these areas. At the same time, we constantly seek to improve upon safe performance while maintaining a high regard for quality in the service we provide.
A portion of the training that we currently perform is listed below. This provides a thorough understanding of the extent of the obligation we have placed upon ourselves, to achieve the goal of providing each customer with the best service possible. Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services knows that the expectations of our customers can only be accomplished by providing them with a product that is installed by highly competent and well trained personnel.
Course programs currently offered:
- Pre-employment & random drug/alcohol screening
- Supervisory drug & alcohol recognition training
- First Aid & CPR training
- Trench shoring & excavation
- Haz-Comm & MSDS training
- Confined space training
- Quarterly company-wide specific training
- Annual D.O.T. operator qualification training
- Purging mainlines training
- Bagging training
- In-service welding (hot tap) training along w/many other classes
- Annual fire school training