Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services is committed to continually improving upon the product we provide. In order to accomplish this objective, we have embarked upon a journey to identify areas that merit improvement, educating and training our employees to enhance our competencies in these areas. At the same time, we constantly seek to improve upon safe performance while maintaining a high regard for quality in the service we provide.
Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services knows that the expectations of our customers can only be accomplished by providing them with a product that is installed by highly competent and well trained personnel. A portion of the training that we currently perform is listed below.
Course programs currently offered:
- Pre-employment & random drug/alcohol screening
- Supervisory drug & alcohol recognition training
- First Aid & CPR training
- Trench shoring & excavation
- Haz-Comm & MSDS training
- Confined space training
- Quarterly company-wide specific training
- Annual D.O.T. operator qualification training
- Purging mainlines training
- Bagging training
- In-service welding (hot tap) training along w/many other classes
- Annual fire school training