Provisioning distribution pipeline construction services for companies in central Ohio is the core business upon which Mid-Ohio Pipeline was founded. The distribution aspect of the business has been and will continue to be a foundation service of this organization. We pride ourselves in our ability to install pipe efficiently while maintaining a safe working environment and the highest regard for quality.
We currently have numerous crews working for various gas companies whose job sites may be found in several states. These crews are performing distribution pipeline construction related tasks associated with plastic & steel pipe installations ranging from one inch service lines to sixteen inch mainlines. Each crew is experienced and properly equipped to perform all the necessary duties associated with distribution construction.
Some of the responsibilities within a typical distribution project include:
- Installation and maintenance of environmental control devices
- Pipe installation by open cut, directional drilling, or conventional casing boring method
- Pipe integrity testing by air, water, or nitrogen
- Service line replacements including relighting the newly installed service
- Customer service relocation including inside house piping installation and relighting
- Meter move out involving relighting for residential and commercial customers
- Installing commercial large volume meter and regulator settings
- Complete restoration of surfaces, hard or soft
- Pre & post project video, plus sewer video